Superflat First Love


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


Time for something a bit different. YouTube can bring to you a wonderment of interesting things and occasionally let you experience things that you just wouldn't otherwise be able to experience without it. Thanks to YouTube I've was able to experience the animated talents of Takashi Murakami a contemporary Japanese artist known for creating the Superflat art style but you can read more about that on the wiki link. I first became aware of his art and animation when I first saw Superflat Monogram and instantly was interested in his work but like many things my interest in his work soon hit the back burner but just the other day something new popped up and it looked very similar to something and sure enough it looked like he was at it again with this second animation for that incredibly over priced and hyped luggage maker Louis Vuitton but you know what it's worth it for great entertaining animated short that has a fantastic visual and audio experience.

After I watched that I ended up clicking around on some other YouTube links to see if there was anything else interesting of his out there and I'd highly suggest you do that as well because it looks like he's actually working on his own animated film with his own critters. But there are also video clips of his non-animated art as well that's just as interesting to watch as his animated shorts. You can check out the latest animated short Superflat First Love now and I gave you the link to the first one up above earlier so after you check out the second one you can check out the first one. I still think the first one is slightly better maybe just for the lack of the LV stuff.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...