Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments

Seems like Summer is finally here. There has been a bit of rain this last week but not much. It's been sunny and nice and I like it. This was an OK week. Actually it was a very busy weekend with all the things going on that you could have gone to. Of course there as another Super GT round this week as well so yeah more Race Queen pictures out there floating around to snap up. Found another site with load of Race Queen pictures but you'll have to check out the other blog to find that link. But I'll give you a taste of what it has to offer with this week's lovely Race Queen to keep you company while read this blog post.

This week my grandma was moved from the Hospital to a rehab place and I picked up her mail a couple days and got that to my dad so he could get it to his brother so that her bills could be paid. I was going to plant her little plants for her while she was gone since she was really worried about that but by the time I got there with some free time to do that someone had already beaten me to the punch. But she's doing better.

Work was the typical thing however I went back to my normal schedule and whole hell it seems so different now. Working on Sunday didn't work out all that well either but now its back to the normal schedule and the same old same old crap from work.

That leaves me with the weekend. The roommate was still bummed about his poor RX8 still not being finished even though it was promised how many times now so he didn't feel like going to any of the Car events this weekend and I really don't blame him. This week there was a RallyX, that I went to, another NocturnoX and a handful of car shows. The roommate's dad was up to help with the Subaru while he was here for the Mustang and Ford car show. Finally got the pain in the ass bolt, that already broke one wrench off and now we're just waiting for a Subaru mechanic to come take a quick look at the timing belt and what not. should be fixed by next week but the question is which one will be done first?

My dad stopped by to pick up grandma's mail and his Father's Day card and was gone as quick as he arrived leaving me with Sunday sort of mess around looking for new Race Queen pictures and checking out the YouTube posted recap of the Super GT race from Sepang. And that was my week.

Enjoy this little video this week:

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...