Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

Again another end of week review that finds my grandmother in the hospital. On Sunday morning she fell down and cracked open her head and cracked a vertebrate in her neck. I went and visited her this morning and she's doing alright. Now that that is out of the way we can look at the good things that happened this week. To keep you company once again is a beautiful Race Queen and damn I can't wait until next week for the next round of the Super GT in Malaysia.

It finally started to look like summer was coming as we got less and less rain last week and the temps started rising faster and faster. That's both a good thing and a bad thing but I'll take it. I'll just have to stay out of the sun more. Work last week was pretty normal. New, cute, girl at work, laundry was a pain like always. And then there were some guests who were freaking lame ass mofos so yeah pretty standard week at work. Played a little bit more COD to rank up to get a few more of the guns that I needed to unlock. And that was pretty much what happened during the weekday.

Thankfully the weekend was a bit more interesting. Watched some of the 24hr of Le Mans helped the roommate and his dad work on the Subaru some more. Got the radiator support removed from the front of the car and started to work on changing the timing belt but I had to leave to do an IMS photoshot way out at the end of town. That was a lot of fun and shot a lot of cars and a cutie as well. After the photoshot I was wiped out but still edited some of the pictures before passing out for the day.

Woke up to find out that I missed the finish of the 24hr of Le Mans so I had Google and find the results of the race and found out that sure enough Audi took the title back from the Froggies this year with another 1-2-3 finish. I'll have to check the DVR and see if it's on there and watch some more of it. Finished editing the pictures before heading out to this weeks F1 race party at a friends house. Enjoyed watching the Red Bull team not winning for a change and seeing Vettel ahead of Weber for a change.

This morning I headed out to the hospital to check on my Grandma and she is doing good all things considered and when I got home I baked up an apple pie with the stuff that was left in the freezer. I learned that I need to drain the liquids from the pie goodies other wise I get more of a Apple stew instead. It still tastes good but could have easily been better. There is stuff in there for a second pie as well so next time I'll do a better job. Just wish I had some ice cream....nom.

So yeah that was the week this following week will be more of the same with a lot of stuff happening during the weekend. I'll leave you this week with the following video.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...