Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

Thankfully this was the last week of May and it's good to be done with it. Hopefully June will be a much better month. It still doesn't feel anything like the start of summer with the way May has been such a wet month. It's even raining as I type this. This last week wasn't to bad lots of hurry up and waiting followed by calm followed by autocross. Of course I'll be including a picture this week of a lovely Race Queen but since there hasn't been a race lately there haven't been any new pictures.

So yeah this last week a lot of wasted time was spent on getting the RX8 to the dealership to be put back together and to get the Subaru back home to begin that repair project. Once the Subaru got back project started and the roommate's father stopped by to lend a hand on getting some things straightened out.

While the car stuff was getting sorted out the work stuff was pretty calm the breakfast gal finally had her baby so it's looking like I'll be doing the breakfast regardless of what percentage we are at. Sucks to be me but life goes on at least I had some time to watch some anime movies.

That leaves me with the weekend which was filled by Autocross and F1 and sleeping. Pretty much all I did during the weekend. Saturday and Sunday were spent at the Expo center filming the two day autocross event and I was worn out both days but did manage to wake up early on Sunday to watch the F1 race in Turkey and holy hell what a race. Today (Monday) the roommate is having some people over to watch the F1 race as well. Means I need to go to bed soon because I still have to go to work tonight since hotels don't close for Memorial Day like everyone else.

And for the video of the week...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...