Foxy Friday -- Kaori Morishima


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Also more commonly known as just KAORI. She is another Gravure Idol who has recently moved on to doing JAV videos. And she is smoking hot so it's natural for her to be selected as a Foxy Friday Feature. I've always seen pictures of her here and there on 4chan and the like but have never gotten the name until recently.

Thanks to a recent posting on JapanSugoi I finally found that her name was Kaori Morishima (森嶋かおり). I also found out that she's another Japanese Hottie that is close to my age (a year younger) and she still looks that great. Kaori has been doing the Gravure thing for a while before she headed off to do some JAV work late last year. Finding pictures of her are sometimes hard since she mostly goes by the single name KAORI but you can find a pretty nice link to her pictures here Scanlover Forum Scanlover Forum also has a discussion thread about her as well but it's mostly people talking about her move into the JAV scene. From that thread I learned that she's most noted for her superior back side but honestly I think she has a fantastic hour glass figure with her 88cm/58cm/88cm (35in/23in/35in) figure. Searching about the internet you can also find some interesting links as well including an assortment of videos on not only Youtube but Dailymotion as well and Dailymotion has at the moment hotter videos than Youtube. I discovered that she used to be a Race Queen (no wonder I was drawn to her) for I believe 5Zigen in 2001. You can google translate her wiki page for a complete run down of all the interesting stuff that she has done.

Dailymotion Video:


YouTube Video:


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...