Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

It is June right? So there shouldn't be that much rain right now in Idaho and yet for some reason I really feel like I'm living in Portland or similar coastal like city. I'm not really complaining but just about everyone else is. It was a rather rainy week and that only added to the damp feelings of the week. But to cheer it all up is a lovely Race Queen to always remind us that the grass is always greener on the other side. Or something like that.

So this last week was pretty interesting as the roommate hosted a F1 race for friends on IMS which was a good time even if I couldn't partake in the drinking since I had to head off to work after the race. Everyone had fun and the roommate's dog probably had petting overdose I'm sure. Of course the roommate wasn't having any fun the next day after waking up sick. The next day was worse though as he had found out that he was being laid off. That really put a damper on the week. My week wasn't going much better as I was trying to figure out my budget and it just wasn't working out that well, and I knew I was worried about it as I had a dream about teeth falling out and I heard somewhere that the reason for that is because you're worried about money troubles. Thought that was interesting but whatever.

I got all the videos and pictures from the previous weeks autocross event eventually uploaded and posted to the various web pages and what not. I need to post a blog though about the May 30, 2010 event still though, but the May 29, 2010 event has been posted. Thankfully there isn't another one until June 19 but I have another thing going on this next weekend which should prove to be fun and interesting.

So yeah I got everything I needed to get done done and had Sunday all to myself as a day to just veg the hell out and not do anything. Of course that nice calm was interrupted when my roommate said "Oh shit" and I went to check and see what was up only to find out that one of the people who was over for the F1 party was involved in a accident that morning thanks to a dumb ass drunk driver. The roommate when to go visit her at the hospital but I elected to stay home as I have an aversion to hospitals as I've had too many not fun experiences with them. That and I'm sure there was going to be a crap ton of people there already so I just sent her a message on facebook instead. Get better soon Jenna. And yeah that was the week.

So for a cheer me up how about a video of this cute Japanese lady from Dechau girls:


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...