Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

So it's been another week and has anything interesting happened? No not really pretty quiet week actually. No really it's been a boring week and I kinda liked it. Of course last Sunday was the 4th round of the Super GT and there has been a lot of new race queen pictures uploaded so enjoy some new lovely Race Queens. Also you can check out my post on the 4th round of the Super GT from Sepang.

So yeah what did happen this week besides watching some racing both Super GT at the beginning and F1 at the end of the week. Both very amazing races with some interesting results. Well my watch battery died. First time I've had a watch that lasted until the battery actually needed to be replaced. It also needs a serious cleaning as well. It's odd not wearing a watch but thanks to cell phones not that many people do anymore.

Work was surprisingly pretty slow and easy and thankfully back into the swing of things with my normal schedule. Not exactly sure what might be happening to work still but hey laundry still sucks. Of course that brings us to the weekend. While the roommate and friends from IMS ran off to the cabin in the woods with the dog I staid home to work on some things I've been putting off like a new business card and logo design for the car blog. I got the business cards designed and the blog logo sort of sorted out.

I also cleaned the house while the roommate's dad and friend came over to fix the Subaru which is coming along smoothly. If it wasn't for a wrong radiator and leak in the A/C line the car would be drivable. All it needs is a bumper assembly and the radiator and the A/C line fixed and the car will be as new. While they did I cleaned the house. And that folks was the week. Like I said pretty quiet week.

The video this week is a preview of the upcoming Black Lagoon OVA series.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...