Foxy Friday -- Sana


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Sorry! Yet again the Foxy Friday Feature is more of a Sexy Saturday thing. I was busy creating something cool for my roommate and got a late start. Even the RQ Team Feature over on my other blog was late as well. So who should I feature this week... Hmmm How about the cute Jav model Sana (紗奈). Saw her a while ago but could never find any thing about her because her name was then listed as Sama. Helps if the name is spelled right and you search for the Kanji name instead of the American name.

So after I found her as Sana things just fell into place. I thought she was just a Gravure idol when I had her name spelled wrong but after I found her real name hello. Turns out she's a pretty busy Jav actress actually. Scanlover has a good number of links on her including this photo POST that is chuck full of NSFW pictures. It looks like she was a model for Silky Pico just like Ms. Juno, which is why she only has one name too probably. But unlike Juno she's been pretty busy for two years in the JAV business racking up a substantial number of videos but it looks like she's taken a break for a while. You can find a list of her JAV works on this Scanlover's POST.

I really don't have much to say about her, She's cute I found her on a blog that only had the name and nothing else and after I started looking for her with the right name things started popping up like her official page and her official blog as well.

There are a few only minor NSFW videos that you can find on YouTube and here is one of them:

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...