Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

Yeah it's only just slightly late for a weekly review but that's the joy of autocross and being busy. So next weeks weekly review is going to be short. Lets see last week was interesting not because a lot of cool stuff happened just because some interesting things came to light. Again enjoy the weekly Race Queen lovelies and thanks to a little address in the corner I do think I found a wonderful place for even more RQ goodies.

That interesting thing is I will be like a lot of other people in worrying about my job coming to an end. In July the Hotel that I work at goes on the Auction block to be sold off to the highest bidder. Hopefully the hotel gets sold to a nice set of new owners and I can keep my job. As for the current owner well all I can say is Karma's a bitch.

So with that little freak out the rest of the week was alright. It was my birthday that week so got a little bit of extra money that went right into food and gas so nothing awesome purchased with birthday money...poo. Instead with the nice weather I did some gardening in the yard and went to the third autocross event which I wrote about here on my other blog for all things automotive. It was a lot of fun and I had a good time. I think there was something else that I wanted to blog about but for the life of me I can't remember what the heck it was.

hmmmmm... this week's review is kinda short as well oh well sorry there wasn't much posted in the last few days as a way to say sorry how about you enjoy this lovely video of hot Asian ladies...


AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...