Isshoni Working


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

But wait if that's not Danny's April Fools gag what did he do for this year's gag, or did he even do one? I've noticed that some people on the Internet have gone low key or even didn't do one this year. On April 1st a few things were posted including the announcement of his second anime series a sort of Training with Hinako knock off of sorts called Isshoni Working that will have you working along side Dannychoo.com's mascot Mirai Suenaga as she does routine office lady stuff.

After reading though the page about the next installment of the "whatever with whomever" I had a good laugh and think that for sure this was his April Fool's prank for the year. And it's a good one. I'd actually like this one as well because this one looks like it's making up for the lack of fanservice in Chinka with a helping dose of it here. You can read the page on dannychoo.com and you can see the looped 3 minute preview of it at the end of the post.

Personally I thought about doing an April Fool's prank but with so much going on I just didn't have the time to come up with something fun and easy. I also saw on the news that in a down economy that April Fool's Pranking is looked down upon more. I think during a down economy we should have more good pranks going on to lighten our moods. But that's just me. Hopefully you didn't get overly pranked or experience a bad prank during today.



AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...