Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

What an easy going week minus the busier than crap work and endless folding of laundry. That's what sucked about last week. What didn't suck about last week is the large quantity of lovely race queens that have popped up during the last week.

It's also handy for the new blog that I started up this last weekend as well for my automotive interests. Still not sure about how it's going to go since there really isn't a dannychoo out there for the Automotive otakus who are more interested in the cars at Itasha shows than the anime ladies covering the cars. The rest of the weekend was a pretty lazy one since the autocross scheduled for Sunday was cancelled thanks to the ever lame PBR or Professional Bull Riding that also was at the Idaho Center on that weekend. I'm glad I don't work at the hotel on the weekends anymore so I don't have to deal with those douchebag asshole cowboy wannabes. I'd take unruly teenagers over most of the rodeo idiots that we would get at work. At least I could call the teenagers' parents/guardians/chaperons.

Enough of that though. Some good stuff from this week is that I got the stickers that I ordered last week but sadly the Speedhunter stickers are smaller than I thought they would be but are still cool so are the crossbone/speech bubble JDMEGO stickers that also showed up. My photography case and laptop are a bit more covered in stickers but I need more dang it. With that the week was pretty much over and done with.

For a fun weekly video how about something from the CyberJapan girls a gogo girl group.



Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...