Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

April showers bring May flowers...blah blah blah so far April has been a nasty weathery month and more rain is projected for the following week. Of course with the weather it's put a damper on the weekly activities and reduced them mostly to indoor adventures. Thankfully during the week some new better Race Queen images popped up for our enjoyment lots of good looking ladies this year that's for sure. Some not so great outfits though...ZENT I'm looking at you. So you definitely get to enjoy this post with one of those fine Race Queens.

Not only was the weather pretty bad but add to that feeling under the weather which got worse on Saturday after doing some yard work and this was a pretty down week. Thankfully work wasn't nearly as bad as it has been lately so that was good the weekend though was just kinda meh. It snowed several times (not really sticking around or anything though) and when it wasn't doing that the sun came out but so did the wind. I was able to get up on the roof for a while to clean out the gutters but only got about half done before the weather turned nasty again. Previous owners must not have ever cleaned those suckers out because they were just nasty. Now I just need a wheel-barrel to haul all that junk from the side yard someplace more useful.

Of course after that I was washing off the gutters and sidewalks and decided to knock off some old wasp nest mud and in doing so discovered that I managed to knock two gnarly spiders onto my left arm which thanks to wearing a hoodie it wasn't a big deal but still scared the crap out of me which upon noticing them I flushed them off with the hose and about as fast as I could stripped off the gloves, hoodie, t-shirt and brushing my hair as I ran to the bathroom to check and make sure I didn't have any more spiders on myself.

Of course after that I really wasn't feeling all that great and decided to skip the anime meetup and just go to bed. Woke up Sunday feeling a bit better but the weather up to no good I just spent the day doing house work and playing a bit of Forza. Put up some selves for my diecast cars and cleaned most of them but still have a few more to clean. And that was pretty much my week. Next week is Autocross number 3 and hopefully it'll be a nice weekend

And the video for today.... MORE Queen's Blade goodness with a trailer from the upcoming OVA.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...