Sokudo no Matsuri


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

Spending four nights a week folding laundry for a good few hours or so gives you a lot of time to think of things and come up with hair brained ideas (where do you think this blog came from anyways) and lately I've been thinking of stripping out the automotive content of this blog (making it more anime based) and creating another blog just for automotive content. I've actually been thinking about this for a while actually and I've come to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to be taken more seriously outside my little anime clique besides who's reading the blog for anime stuff really cares about the random car stuff. So I'd be doing two groups a huge favor.

The problem with creating another blog is of course coming up with a catchy name that would stand out among the rest of the automotive blogs out there. So far I haven't really clicked on anything really cool. The title of this blog post is about as good as I've gotten so far for a Title of the new blog and it means (I hope) Festival of Speed which I thought would be pretty interesting.

So why should I being doing an automotive specific blog. The simple answer is professionalism I'll admit that I'm not exactly all that gung-ho about sending people to this blog when it only pertains to stuff relating to automotive stuff like autocross and car shows. I'm not ashamed of my interesting in anime but I know that it's not at all professional to send people to a some what not work safe blog about anime. That and I kinda want to blog more about automotive news than I do on this page.

The blog would be a mix of original content from local car shows and autocross stuff and a mix of automotive news from around the world. I'd also like to follow SuperGT a bit more as well. I'm not leaving the anime blogging I'll be doing both but probably alternating days between blogs.

Some features that I want to keep around from this blog are the pictures of the day but I'll be changing it up to the Race Queen of the day and the cool car of the day. I'll probably also do a blog roll of the automotive blogs that I follow instead of feature feeds. Might do a Race Queen feature post weekly and who knows what.

I'll be working on the new blog this coming weekend since the autocross scheduled for this weekend was canceled. Might even have a first post ready to roll out at that time as well. Who knows but that's what I'm setting out to do this weekend. So there might be a slow down and changes coming to this blog soon as well as I try to manage two blogs.

To keep you entertained with something interesting and automotive related how about this video from Japan that if you skip to about the 3.30 minute mark you'll be rewarded with Rauh Welt Porsche 993 Turbo goodness.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...