Sokudo no Matsuri


posted by sooyup on

No comments


Introducing my new automotive only blog Sokudo no Matsuri my next adventure in blog land. Does the Internet really need another car blog? Well I'm here to find out if it does. I hope so other wise this will be one long boring road to no where. Visit the new blog here --> Sokudo no Matsuri

Basically this new blog will be where I post all the new links to the local autocross events and car shows that I go to instead of posting them here on the Hillbilly Otaku. It also frees me up to post other interesting car related stuff including following SuperGT. I hope to gather a following for the new blog but I just don't know if that will happen for a while.

Anyways that is what I've been working on today instead of a Shooter Saturday post which might just end as well depending on how much I want to post to both blogs which will be the biggest challenge that I'll face with the two blogs. Wish me luck on the new blog and I'll see you around here as well.

AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...