Happy Easter!


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Happy Easter! Hopefully you are enjoying Easter in a chocolate and sugar induced food coma. Did you enjoy the nice weather (here it is anyways, very sunny but a bit chilly still) while out hunting multi-colored eggs filled with sugary goodness? I'm bit to old for that my self and I don't have any kids so instead my Easter is spent doing yard work and hunting for another type of Easter goody the Cutie Easter Bunny.

I know some people will be saying what about the religious importance of Easter and what not but you know what if that's your cup of tea that's fine but for me it's just a waste of time and energy and isn't important at all and I have better things to do with my time. Like hunting for some cute Asian girls dressed up in skimpy little bunny outfits. That's what I like about Easter. There are of course more than just Asians in cute bunny outfits as well so there is most likely something out there for everyone's taste but since my taste is Asian that's what I'll post.

Scanlover forum has a good thread for them and if you like the 2D versions 4chan will always have a couple posts chuck full of bunny girls as well as Danbooru having a good assortment as well. Just about any picture site will have a Bunny girl thread. As for videos well YouTube definitely has a wide selection and I've rounded up a good selection of them here for your view pleasure. Have a good Easter everyone.













Yeah I think that's enough cute bunny girl videos.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...