Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

Well that was definitely an interesting week. Some good stuff some bad stuff some OK stuff and some stuff that just really sucked. More on that later. I did find a great webpage with a ton of new Race Queen stuff to share during the year. But really for a week it was pretty much a wash. So enjoy the pretty Race Queen while you read the review of my week.

The week was a normal one of working, sleeping and normal running around up until the weekend. Saturday did some more yard work including finally mowing the lawn for the first time this year. At this point I was looking forward to Sunday and the the IMS Spring Drive but it was a short lived experience which you can read more about on the other blog. I came away with some pictures car related and otherwise (I was bored so shot some nature stuff as well). When we finally got home from that we also discovered that the roommate's Subaru was broken as well so we worked on that a little bit and couldn't get it fixed last night and I discovered that I was just a bit more sunburned than I had thought.

I'm just glad the week is over the roommate is looking for rotary engine swaps for the RX8 and I'm just chilling out relaxing thinking of the next week.

I'll leave you this week with the following video:

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...