Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


Hey look at that there goes yet another speedy week. While the week wasn't all that exciting especially with a lame work meeting screwing up my sleep schedule once again I was none the less very much looking forward to the weekend as it was the second to last Autocross event of the year and the Annual Porsche Car show. Since I don't want to spoil those it'll be another lovely Race Queen keeping you company with this post.

Yeah so the week started out like most. The Co-worker like the pictures of her kid so I was happy about that. I got some Radio Survey thing in the mail with a nice crisp $5 bill included so that was nice. The roommate ordered some new batteries and an extra large Compact Flash card for the camera for when he's at SEMA. We got those in time to test them out during the Autocross event and the Porsche Car Show and they all work so that is good. Then there's that lame work meeting that just screws up my entire rest of the week. Damn annoying but that's life I guess. That only left me with the weekend and some fun.

Saturday was the second to last or last Autocross event of the year depending on several things so it was nice to get out there at least one more time. While it was a two day event I decided to skip the the second day to go downtown and check out the Annual Porsche Car Show held by the Silver Sage Porsche Car Club. It was nice weather and a huge turn out so I was thrilled. More about both of those events later in the week. The rest of Sunday was spent editing pictures (finished the Porsche Car Show pictures first) and videos for upload later. I'm still sore though from all the standing and squatting I was doing at the two event and I don't feel rested at all. But that's how good weekends are supposed to be I guess. There isn't any plans for next weekend so I'll rest then.




Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...