Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments


Enjoying my three day weekend here and figured I'd get my self in gear and post up my weekly review. Take a wild guess how this week went...yeah another pretty boring week with the usual eat, sleep, work crap finished off with a fairly fun weekend. Since there isn't any pictures from me you get another lovely Race Queen and this time it's the lovely Korean RQ Hwang Mi Hee.

There was one interesting thing that happened at work this week and that was because someone robbed one of the other area hotels and when the Police showed up to ask if I'd seen anything anything and the description of the robber matched someone who had entered and left the hotel I ended up breaking into the manager's office and fiddled with the camera computer and got it playback the event and the Officer said it was close but wasn't the same guy. I was glad that I could help the police and don't mind that I actually got written up for helping them. Oh well right.

The rest of the week pretty much was boring until Sunday afternoon when we all piled into the Subaru tossed in all the guns a broken Monitor and old tiny TV with some water filled 2L bottles and headed out to our normal outdoor shooting area. Only to be turned away at the entrance of the area because it was private property and a change of attitude about the area and it being turned into a nature reserve. So after an hour or so of driving around looking for a new place. Thankfully we found a nice place before the sun set and destroyed the TV and Monitor along with the water filled bottles. It was fun and we shot thing until the sun went down and headed back home. Shells of their former selves both the TV and Monitor are now in our garbage can awaiting pickup tomorrow. At least we take our junk home with us.

Which brings me to today and after a quick trip to the DMV (really no waiting in line or anything) to change the title information for my car (They had my last name spelled wrong) and renew my registration it was off to the Porsche Dealership to drop off a link to the Porsche Car Show pictures and pick up a pair of Porsche RS Spyder Posters to add to my collection. Now I just need some more frames. After that it was another quick stop at B&N to see if there was any new must have magazines and ended up just picking up the latest and greatest DSPORT magazine with another great DVD. Now it's just laundry and relaxing for the remainder of the day. Until next week.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...