Breast Cancer Awareness


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Did you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Since I'm a big fan of breasts I think it's absolutely imperative to make note of this besides what a great excuse to talk about breasts right. All joking aside Breast Cancer is serious business and an important thing for both men and women to be aware of and to help support the effort to get people in the know about breast cancer and how to check for it.

I'd joke around that I'm all for helping out and would be more than happy to lend a helping hand with some self checks to any well endowed hottie Asian ladies out there (I'm looking at you Aki Hoshino) but lets keep this post a bit more professional than that shall we, at least for the moment. While October is traditionally a black and orange month to support Breast Cancer Awareness it's also a Pink month as well and to do my part I've decided that the Hottie of the Day will feature hotties in pink for the entirety of October with a link to the Susan G Komen website or the National Breast Cancer Foundation website for those who would like to help out. I would also suggest that those who would like to show their support for Breast Cancer Awareness to pick up a pink ribbon and wear it through out the month. If you would like to know more about any of this please check out those websites.

Now to get all sorts of unprofessional how about an od to Anime breasts with this little Youtube clip all about those wonderful bouncing breasts.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...