2009 SSPCA Porsche Car Show


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


I has a happy because this last weekend was the Annual Ernie Ludwig Memorial Car Show which is basically the Silver Sage Porsche Club of America's annual car show that is held in memory of a former member Ernie Ludwig. Usually the event is held in Eagle but this year it moved to down town Boise on the Grove and the turn out this year was huge.

Always held in October the weather is usually a concern but this year it was nice and mostly sunny out. The fall colors where definitely out and about which made for some nice background shots. After all was said and done for me I came out with a staggering 166 images which you can check out at your leasure at the following link: Porsche Car Show.

This year it was also the first Idaho release of the new Panamera and I have to say for a large sedan it is pretty damn nice but they didn't have the spoiler out which is something that I wanted to check out but maybe if they have it on the lot I can check it out some time. I really want to see that rear spoiler in action. I'll also have to see about snapping some images of all the doors and hoods closed as well.

I had to nick name this show Whaletail Heaven because there was a huge turn out of Porsche 911s both Turbo and non with those fantastic Whaletail spoilers. Yet not a single ducktail or for that matter a 911 GT3 RS and I know there are a couple in this state, one I've seen in person. I did see the White GT2, that I shot at Cheerleaders after last years Idaho Ford and Mustang Show, again and it's still looking fantastic.

The last cool thing about the show is that not only did I get another huge free Porsche Poster (of the Panamera Turbo) but I got to talking with the new Porsche Sales guy and I have to stop by and drop off links to the pictures and I might get another nice Porsche Posters to decorate the walls. Also I need to stop by and see if they have the new Parts and After Sales Calendars in yet.

Enjoy the pictures.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...