Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

Another week has come and gone and while the week wasn't all that exciting at least I got to enjoy another great Super GT race and the of course the Race Queen's were in full force and soon new pictures will be posted up as well but until then enjoy a lovely Race Queen from the last race.

First of all a couple new Charts for the upcoming Fall season of anime have been released so I've been looking at what I want to watch. Lots of OVA and OAD episodes this upcoming season that's for sure. I'll be covering that later in the week though.

So yeah work. Well no surprise really but we are loosing three of our employees at work and so it's going to be real crazy at work for a while and I even get to deal with an new 5 day schedule that finds me going and coming to work at different days the entire week. So yeah the new week is going to be interesting but last week wasn't to bad until Thursday when there was leaking water pipe in one of the rooms. Believe me that was not fun to deal with nor was the epic amount of freaking laundry either. Thankfully Monday and Tuesday were really nice days.

That left me with the weekend. And since my roommate took off for the Summer Fast autocross event in Pocatello, ID, that left me with the doggy and myself to ourselves with no big plans in store. Which means I cleaned up the house a bit (looking for a thermostat that was lost) and mowing the lawn (hadn't been mowed in a while and it really needed it) before a big storm rolled in and made a mess of everything.

That left me enjoying Sunday waiting for the latest news on the Super GT race that took place this weekend. What a race it was but you'll have to read my blog on the race to find out how freaking awesome it was. Then I took a nap and now I'm doing this here blog post.

One nice little video I found while watching the race on YouTube:

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...