Foxy Friday -- Elly Kim Hong (aka Elly Tran Ha part 3)


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

I know I've done two postings on her before but since we all now know what her real name is and that there has been more information available I figured I should at least do her the honor of using her correct name for a change. What better way to do that than to also honor with her own Foxy Friday feature. So the lovely Elly Tran Ha that was really really popular some months ago has made some head way into main stream movies and modeling since then and it has been discovered that her real name is actually Elly Kim Hong.

Not only has she gotten a new name but there are a few more videos of her as well. Also not only has she taken up film acting but she has also taken a crack at singing too. Is she any good at anything other than looking hot as freaking hell? Well I don't really know. I've only seen a little bit of her singing and I think it's OK from what I've seen. I don't have any clue as to how her acting is as I haven't seen the movie that she's in. And while we all know about the 500 picture pack there is probably now more than a thousand pictures of her floating around and those out there hoping for nudes she did an interview not to long ago where she said she wasn't interesting in doing nudes.

Thankfully there have been some new webpages that you will need to check out for new Elly Kim Hong goodness. From new pictures, the latest of which are the Soccer fan images, and videos to news of her recent adventures in film making.

Her new Facebook Group page can be found here with a whooping 1162 pictures (in really small quality)

I also found this blog which may or may not be her personal page -- Elly0608

Then there is this blog that has a good number of posts and pictures as well.

There is also this blog that is "supposed" to be her's as well but it hasn't been updated since the beginning of the year.

Of course she is still popular on Scanlover Forum as well with a few links there.

This was an interesting blog post of her without glasses...damn sexy

I however have not found a entire collection of her pictures since the original 550 picture pack which can be found here -- 550 picpack

Of course don't forget my other two posts about her -- The first and the Video post which apparently I updated to include her real name some time ago and I completely forgot. Oops. But hey who cares.

So about those new videos --

I wont include the one from the Korean interview since you can see that one in the previous post of mine. But there has been a couple of new ones for her signing and a behind the looks at a movie she's involved in.













Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...