Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Hey look I'm posting this on a Sunday of all days and not several days late like I have recently. That's good right. Not that I've been posting all that often of late though. But back to the weekly review part. This week was a nice calm hot week where I spent my time indoors to keep cool. Found a few more Race Queen blogs and to keep you company I've tossed up another lovely Race Queen for you to droll over while reading this blog post.

So yeah this week was actually pretty calm and easy going. It was hot so I staid indoors to keep out of the heat and there wasn't anything going on this week so didn't have anything to do this weekend so just enjoyed my weekend off. Watched some anime on my own since MoNAC was off for the weekend. Worked on a project that I have going on over at the car blog but haven't finished that just yet. Of course work was the same boring routine as usual and most importantly, thankfully, the laundry wasn't nearly as crappy as it was last week.

Now about the lack of posting lately. It's part I don't really have anything to really blog about as I'm deep in several anime series and I have a few that will be done here shortly but some of the new season shows are just too good to not want to watch instead. There are also some other shows that are popping up that I just haven't had a chance to with work being so busy and only being able to get a few shows watched a night. I'm going to try and get some more episodes watched and some more blog posts done but I'm not going to guarantee anything.

This week did have a lot of awesome videos that I found and watched like new anime trailers and car related stuff not to mention some real hotties here and there as well. So what video should I post. How about some slow-mo Asian jigglies... just FF to the 30sec mark.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...