Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Hello August it's nice to see you but don't you think you're here just a bit early. This year seems to be flying by yet again. 21 more days until the next SuperGT round next week is the last autocross in the valley until October and the first Drift Event in Boise. Lots of things happening this coming month. But what happened this last week? Well while you read all about it here's another lovely Race Queen to keep you company.

The week at work actually kinda sucked but there was seriously just so much damn laundry that it made it a very long work week. It was made worse because there shouldn't have been that much laundry one day since there was two people working the shift before mine but there wasn't a damn thing done regarding Laundry. So it was a suck week.

Outside of work though I had another weekend by myself as the roommate and friends ran off to the cabin in Stanley taking the dog with them which left me all by myself which I put to good use by doing nothing but laundry, dishes, cleaning the bathroom and sneaking off some pictures of the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO that was left in our driveway over the weekend. Now I'm just enjoying the F1 race while I'm relaxing the remaining part of Sunday away before I have to head off to work.

Found this video this week which should be checked out --


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...