Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

And that's another week folks. 2010 is fast coming to a close with half of August over and school soon to start again. The school part to me doesn't matter really minus the lack of school kids in stores during school hours all it means really to me is that the end of the year is just around the corner. That also means the end of the Super GT is also around the corner as well. The next race is next week finally. In the mean time enjoy the lovely Race Queen as I detail how this week went.

Yeah so how did this week go? Well I finally ordered some new business cards that should have shipped this week but doesn't look like they did. So I'll have to check on that Monday during business hours. Work of course sucked ass like nothing else again in regards to the laundry nothing new there. Thinking of applying for a job at the parts store around the block from our house. Might have to check that out on Monday as well. Actually should go visit my grandma as well since I haven't done that in a while.

Helped the roommate fix his radiator by which I picked him up at the place that he took the car and took him back to pick up the car after it was fixed. Easiest job helping him with his RX8 yet. At least taking it there found a few other little things that needed to be fixed as well like the alignment screw was about to fall out which is a really bad thing.

This weekend was also Boise's first Drift School Event and I figured it might be fun to go and take videos and pictures of it instead of another autocross event later that night. Boy was I wrong. While I'm sure it was fun for the drivers to roast their tires off for spectators and those of us filming it was pretty much a let down. I like that it's there and that it was a great success for the drivers and the event staff I don't really see it catching on all that well really. I'll probably never go out and shoot video and pictures of it again.

I completely forgot about the little adventure that I also had on Saturday night after MoNAC. The place that we usually hold the anime club at was closed for some mysterious reason so we all piled into cars and went somewhere else for the meetup. After that I was driving a couple of the guys home when I Boise Police car flipped a bitch and started following me. I was doing a bit over the speed limit at the time so I figured that was why. I slowed down a bit and kept going. Well anyways I needed to turn around and did so, making sure to use my turn signals and what not the entire time, and the Police car kept going straight. However, before I was even back out on the street the Police car was right behind me again and sure enough a little bit later I was pulled over. The reason... Being suspicious by trying to avoid the officer. Now I'm a shut the fuck up and don't do shit when I'm pulled over but the dudes in the car with me not so much. Thankfully everything was good (fuck ya for renewing my license and registration when I did) and he sent us on our way without a ticket. When I was on my way back from dropping the dudes off I saw two other people pulled over one by the same officer that pulled me over. However unlucky for that driver three other Police cars showed up.

I just can't get in the mood to edit the pictures all that much. The videos are alright though. So I've been pretty lazy today and just pretty much watched the latest season of Ninja Warrior which is always awesome.

Found a few good videos this week as well.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...