Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments

The week has come and gone and it hasn't been such a bad week.  I got a three day weekend that was a great way to relax after several weeks of insanity at work.  I didn't do much on my little break but clean the house, sleep and chill out.  Work had an interesting week.  I finally got my car blog stickers and they didn't look half bad.  Checked out a bunch of Race Queen stuff but still haven't gotten around to blogging about any of the new teams or watching the races.

So the very interesting part about work this week is that the temp manager that we've had for the past month up and decided to call it quits and headed back home to Cali and left us without management for a couple days.  We then got another temp manager who didn't have any idea what the hell was going on and didn't do anything but sit in the office and have the front desk manager do a bunch of stuff.  They then interviewed one yes one person for the permanent manager position and hired him.  So yeah it'll be interesting when I got back to the work tonight and see how everything is going.

After that interesting week at work getting the whole weekend off was great.  Over the weekend I just relaxed, slept and cleaned the house for the roommate's little (well not so little) Magic the Gathering event on Saturday.  I missed that and when I woke up I found four flies and couldn't figure out where the hell they came from.  Killed three of them and went back to my room.  The only problem is that when I came back out in the morning there were four more flies again, killed them again and I thought I found out where the flies were coming from as the only thing that had changed over the day was that the outdoor chairs came inside.  Took them back outside but damn there are still more flies.  Hopefully I'll kill them all and the fly issue will be taken care of soon.

Earlier this week I finally got the stickers that I ordered to send off to Japan and they looked pretty good and stuck one on the back of the Jetta and spent a good hour at the post office getting them sent off to Japan.  I just hope they get to Japan in time for the next Idler's Games event.  I also got the blog post about the Porsche Hillcross event posted up on the car blog as well. 

This week I did find a few more videos that need to be shared.




Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...