Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments

Another week has just gone by we are well into September and that means September 11th of course.  So I refused to watch the news the entire week.   I will never forget and I will remember those who have been affected by those tragic events, but I will not give a flying shit about the news media's constant ball swinging of that day.  It's time to move the fuck on, we have more important shit to deal with NOW.   As for the rest of the week....

The 6th round of the Super GT series happened this weekend and hell yeah my favorite team GoodSmile Racing took the checked flag for the second time this year earning them the top position in the GT300 Team points standing.  Way to go team.  Now I get to look forward to another explosion of race queen pictures and videos.

Was finally able to visit my grandma in her new digs and I have to say I think she is doing better.  She may be living in a nice little studio apartment type room but she has her important stuff with her and she is able to get around visit with other little old ladies and she even got out and watched a movie for the first time in years.  The family is cleaning up the house and I was able to snag a couple of the old (original release) Burger King Star Wars glasses from Return of the Jedi.  Grandma and Grandpa actually had a full set of them but over the years there were only two left.  And now I have them along with some awesome tin type pictures and my grandpa's old Vivitar Camera complete with a collection of lenses.

I picked that all up on Sunday when I went to grandma's house to help my dad move grandpa's old safe and a few other old large tools that he had.  The family is really working on cleaning up grandma's house to get it sold to help fund the new place and it's looking pretty good.  After moving the safe I stayed up at my parent's house for a 1st birthday party for my step brother's fiance's daughter.  Had some good food watched the little tyke destroy her birthday cupcake and had a good laugh at how gross yet awesome that all was.

Before all that was Saturday when I had my fun and a much more enjoyable way to mark the weekend of 9/11 by enjoying some Porsche 911s as they raced up the Bogus Basin Ski Resort road.  It was a blast and I'll be writing about that this week on the car blog as soon as I get done with editing the pictures.  Also the first time I've gotten a sun burn this whole summer.  So that will be a little later.

Now notice how I haven't said anything about the work week. Yeah it wasn't anything all that note worthy really still have a job still wonder what the hell is going on and still just I don't know.  But that's all I really want to say about that.

So lets end this week by enjoying some videos





Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...