How to use Google Wallet, step by step


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

LaptopMag offers a play-by-play walk through of Google Wallet.By Mark Spoonauer, LaptopMag.com I’ll never forget the first time I used Google Wallet to pay for something. I was at Duane Reade, where I just picked up some hand sanitizer. When I got up to the check-out counter, I just whipped out the Samsung Nexus S 4G, held it up to the PayPass reader, and voila, payment accepted. The woman behind the counter looked at me suspiciously and asked “What did you just do?” Well, I guess you could say we both experienced the future of payments. I quickly explained to the sales clerk that I was participating in a trial of Google Wallet, a new app that enables users to tap to pay at hundreds of thousands of locations, as well as store loyalty cards and gift cards and redeem deals. Granted, Google Wallet is only available on a single smartphone at the moment, but as more Android handsets roll out with NFC support, this app could be a big deal. Here’s what it’s like to use Google Wallet in the real world....[continued]

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...