Fall 2011 Anime Season


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments

It seems like just yesterday that we were in the thick of 100+ degree weather but here we are in September already and it's time to take a look at the upcoming Fall season of exciting Anime shows that I'll be taking a look at.  I took a look at the latest and greatest of the fall anime charts picked the ones that I found interesting and this is what I think I'll be watching this upcoming season.  That and as always catching up on the stuff that I haven't finished from previous seasons.

First of all it's good to check out all the anime season chart pages that are out there first and foremost is a stop at  moetron to find the links to all the home pages and in most cases trailers for the shows.  They also use one of the anime charts so it's a good one stop place really but you can also check out chartfag's blog that has all the other charts linked there.

Once you've picked some interesting anime to watch for the next season you can use moetron's helpful links to look for trailers and more information on the show.  These are the anime titles that I'm looking forward to watching in the fall.

ANIME SERIES:
Ben-to --  This high school lunch room comedy brawler looks like it might be pretty interesting and fun to check out.  I'm hoping for good laughs anyways.


Boku Wa Tomodachi --  More school club room dramedy, but it looks interesting enough for me to warrant checking it out.


Busou Shinki Moon Angel --  YAY!  More girls in combat armor like Strike Angels and it'll be super short episodes so this will be a fun little snack I think.


C3 (CubexCursedxCurious) --  This will probably be another MOE blog overload show and to be honest if I don't get hooked right away it'll probably be the first dropped.


Fate/Zero --  This is one of the I'm not sure if I want to watch or not series of this season.  I've only watched the movie I'm not sure if I'll get it all and it just might be a wait and see thing for me.


Guilty Crown --  Prodution I.G and some cool art got me interested right away even if it is another school kid mecha and magic power type show.


Last Exile: Fam, The Silver Wing --  It's more Last Exile enough said


Lupin The III -- It doesn't have a release date and it's another series that I'm not entirely sure if I'll watch it or not at this point.  But I wouldn't mind more Fujiko Mine.
[No Trailer Yet]

Maken-Ki --  OK, this will be the guilty pleasure fanservice happy series that will totally rot my brain cells.
And I wont mind a bit.


UN-GO --  While this anime series takes the roll of the thinking man's show.  At least it looks interesting and it'll hopefully replace the brain cells that I'll lose from watching the other shows.


OVA/OAD Specials:
Boku Wa Tomodachi --  OAD, that I believe comes out before the series starts
[See Trailer above none yet for the OAD]

Carnival Phantasm --  OVA, Second season apparently and I'm really liking this so I'll keep watching it.


IS Infinite Stratos Encore -- OVA, This should be interesting and probably lots of fanservice


Kiss Dum: Engage Planet -- OAD, I liked the series but it never did get completely subbed so maybe
[No Trailer Yet]

Kiss X Sis -- OAD,  wait this is still going?  Well alright then it's even more STEP sister skinship love


Manyuu Hikenchou -- Special, Fanservice overload again.


Princess Resurrection -- OVA, 3rd and final part to this awesome series, and it's going to be chuck full of the Fanservice too.


Queen's Blade: Rebellion --  OAD,  Yup more Fanservice


Rio: Rainbow Gate -- Special,  Oh hey look it's...you guessed it...more fanservice


Seitokai Yakuindomo --  OAD, More comedy and innuendo gold.  Just can't get enough.


Yozakura Quartet: Hoshi no Umi --  I believe this is also the last episode of this series as well.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...