Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

It's labor day weekend so it's still the weekend but I'm at work because we've had a few changes in staff and so I decided that since I have some time I'll get this weekly review out there now instead of later.  Nothing really new on the Race Queen front really some more images trickling in but I've been checking out the massive amount of Import Models that have popped up with the last few big car shows so far this summer.  A few of my favorites are out there as well.

But yeah that's just looking at pictures.  The rest of the week was pretty uneventful minus some issues with my moneys and why I'm liking my job less and less.  I have gotten a few more resumes out there but I'm definitely getting stressed out about a lot of stuff and it's not helping any.  Especially when you wake up in the morning shivering and aching and discover that you have a pretty high fever so my Sunday pretty much consisted of laying in bed for most of the day.

I was feeling better by the afternoon and I helped the roommate put together a new entertainment stand for the big screen TV that we are moving out to the front room but that's all I did during the weekend really.  I spent all of Saturday looking for a place to get some low volume stickers made but that's turning into a bigger problem than I thought.

Only other thing about last week is that Grandma was finally moved into her new place and I'll be going in to see her there probably tomorrow to see how she's liking it.  My sister did buy her car and I really hope she doesn't trash it and takes better care of it unlike she's done with her other vehicles.  But yeah that's it in a nut shell.

Heck I don't even think I got any really cool videos for this week either so I'll just have to see what I got saved from previous weeks that I haven't shared yet.



This was a pretty good example of Never giving up

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...