Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

It's been another week time to write about what happened.  And it's not entirely all that much again this week.  Worked on the car, did the work thing and this weekend I spent it sleeping and interneting for the most part.  Now I'm just sitting here doing this blog post and interneting some more.  I did do a little work on the car but I have to say that I really wasn't motivated to do anything this weekend.  So enjoy the race queen picture and videos as I write down what I did this week.

So yeah work is work nothing new there really it's still in that perpetual head scratching what the hell is going to happen next state of uncertainty.  While I wasn't working I was working on the car this week.  I decided to repaint the front grill and I was happy with the results.  While that was going on I smogged the car replaced one of the headlights and voltage regulator.  You can read all about it and a few other things that I've done to the Jetta lately on the car blog here -->  Project Jetta Part 6

With that done the weekend was mine to sleep and relax and take out some extra wiring that I found in the Jetta earlier.  I even watched a new show on HBO called Boardwalk Empire.  Great show if you like the gangster era and Steve Buscemi who plays the lead role in the series.  Do be warned it has lots of violence and lots of sex (from what I watched today).  Other than that I did a bit of blogging and looking for the latest news on this weekends Idler's Games. 

So to leave you this week here are some videos that I promised.
A very talented Pole Dancer


Maureen Chen for Super Street


Rush Cup Rd 3


If you missed the update here's the Princess Resurrection OVA part 3

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...