Welcome to the NHK


posted by sooyup

No comments


Sadly this isn't about the aime. No actually I'm been thinking the other day about how I'm feeling NEET myself. Well with all my stuff in my smaller bedroom it definitely feels like I'm living in the world of the NEETs. I did watch one episode of the anime thanks to Newtype USA sample DVD but then we are getting off topic about ME feeling NEET.

The reason I'm feeling NEET is because all and I do mean ALL of my stuff that can fit in my room is in my room. It's a mess and I feel sometimes like not leaving my mess to do anything. I think that has more to do with being sick and sleepy all the time at the moment. Anyways I just don't know how people can spend their entire life like that. I'd go crazy really because I like the outside world and my friends and family. I also have that horrible thing called work that drags me kicking and screaming out of my cave of depravity five days a week.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...