New HDD YEAH!!! SUCK can't access old HDD now!!!


posted by sooyup

No comments

BHAHAHAHAHA Fixed the problem everything is working properly now and damn did it ever take for freaking ever to transfer the old files from the old HDD to the new one.

Well that wasn't to good of an idea. Thought...assumed...that I could take the old HDD place it in the external HDD enclosure and presto I could access the old HDD to transfer my old files to the new HDD.

So ya I fixed the stupid bugs that were bugging me on the old HDD but now I don't have any bookmarks, save for my my.yahoo.com bookmarks, all my saved pictures and videos and all the other personal information are all currently lost. Major suckage I wasn't planning on started that much over. Now I just need to figure out a way to re-access the old drive without screwing up the new drive.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...