Park Eun Hye is Getting Married


posted by sooyup on

No comments

normalparkeunhye11gx9.jpg

It is every girl’s dream to marry the man of their dreams, and that’s exactly what Park Eun Hye is doing!

She met her husband-to-be, who is 4 years older than her, through her friend’s matchmaking and the 2 families came together and decided the marriage.

In the recent interview of Newsen, Park Eun Hye says, “The ceremony will be held at noon on April 27 at Shilla Hotel in Seoul. That place was reserved for the wedding 2 weeks ago. I am busy with “Lee San” right now; that’s why I have not prepared anything for the ceremony yet.”

Park saids that “Our love is almost one year now. He is a manager for his small business. His height is 5 feet 11, and my friends said that he is very handsome. I want to marry with him soon because I love him so much. I am 30 years old now, and I think this is the perfect time for me to have my own family. After marriage, I will still work in the entertainment industry.”

Continuing she said, “Because the movie “Night and Day” is going to be released soon, I have to attend in some advertisement activities to propagate it. At first, I wanted to announce my wedding in March, but the reporters called me and asked me about that event, I couldn’t say no. Therefore, my wedding news is spread very quickly, and I have to announce it officially.”

She also says, “When I came to congratulate Kim Hee Sun on her wedding in October last year, I very admired her and wanted to spend the rest of my life with my fiance.”

We here at ShenYuePop wish her the best of luck with her marriage life!

Seeing so many people getting marry kind of makes me jealous..
Yunho-ah…where are you…?

Source: krfilm.net
Translation: heocon + AnhThu@KST_CICHLID
Credit for ShenYuePop.com: Ochibi

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...