Tiffany Iple Translations 2


posted by sooyup on

No comments


Tiffany's 1st Fansign
11-10-07 12:26

This is the unforgettable 1st fansign of "SoNyuhShiDae"~ ♡
To see all the fans close up.
It felt the same as our debut stage, my heart goes dugeun dugeun(두근두근)~
There is really a lot of people who came right?
I really really practised my signing,,
Worried about signing wrongly,,I am still nervous~

Hehe~

--


Tomorrow...
31-10-07 19:40

Tomorrow will be SoNyuhShiDae's 1st debut album stage performance~

Worried if everyone would like SoNyuhShiDae's rendition of SoNyuhShiDae,,
Its our debut 1st album and so nervous,,
We had practised very diligently,, and hope to bring the best performance to everyone.^^

Today too together with all the members we had been practising since before five till now,
Now is breaktime,, so I cant up to IStyle to take a look~

I will come up here often in the future
So all of the fans please come up here often too~

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...