Primetime Bida Shows comments


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments




I'm not a big fan of Kung Fu Kids but my younger niece and nephews really love it a lot. Regarding Palos, well, I'm not into action but I definitely like Jake Cuenca since he did well in Sana Maulit Muli and now he's good in his own drama. About Maging Sino Ka Man, I find some scenes and roles in Maging Sino Ka Man unrealistic. If only Toni Gonzaga is not there, I will not let myself watch it. Honestly, the theme of the story depicts on the different subjects about love and life but I don't see it clearly ain the story so I hope they will improve it.

My favorite is Lobo and I'm totally obsessed on it. I watch it on weekdays with my family and we totally love it. I find it unique compared to any other Pinoy Local Shows. No wonder, Piolo Pascual always did great in every show and movie he starred. This multi-awarded actor really grew up on me and inspite of the damn rumors, I stilll believe that what he said is the truth. About Angel Locsin: the role fits her and I love her more now. She really proved that she has the talent and not only beauty to the Kapamilya viewers. I'm not a fan of Kapuso or GMA shows so I can't tell how well she did in her dramas there. For now, I can say that I really like her and she portrays the role well.

Don't hate me if you find this post not fitted on your own opinion, Just wanna clear that this is my own opinion and everyone has the choice to say if the show is good or not. I can't say anything with the Kapuso shows since I never had the chance to watch their night shows so please bear with me. Don't bash me, ok? Peace ^_^

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...