Shindong Sings for an OST


posted by sooyup on

No comments

movieshindong.jpg

One of Super Junior’s most underrated members, Shindong, will be singing and rapping in 2 songs for the Single Papa in Love OST. He will be rapping the theme song for Oh Ji Ho’s character and will be singing a song, titled ‘Don’t Cry’. This will mark the first time Shindong as a solo singer and showing everyone his singing skills!!

And Shindong said, “This time, I’m able to sing to my heart’s content because I did it alone, which I have not done before because there are a lot of membes in Super Junior,”

The album will be released on March 4th, and will have a total of 18 songs!!

I am looking forward to “Don’t Cry” because it will finally prove to everyone that SuJu members can actually sing!! Shindong hwaiting!!

Source: krnloop.wordpress.com, YTN Star
Credit for ShenYuePop.com: Michelle

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...