Week in Review, ending Jan 25


posted by sooyup

No comments

One of other reasons I started this blog other than to share all the cool things I come across in my daily travels was to keep a short brief history of the year week to week. It'll mostly be a short rambling of well other stuff really that happens during the week.

So this week has for all means simply sucked. My hands decided to break out like they do during the harsh cold months of winter. It sucks and this year has actually been the worse. Nothing really to do but keep them mosturized and not pick at them. It's worked for the most part but getting harder.

The roommate problem has been solved all of his items are in the garage, locks are changed and people are at the house finishing all of the roommate's stalled improvements. And I have a freaking stove again. I can freaking bake again. It's sad really that I'm excited about that but damn it's just nice. Also a working dishwasher is something that well excites me as well as I have never had one before now. Yeah I know slowpoke.jpg but really the house is looking better than ever and all of the crap (two huge dumbsters worth of junk) that the roommate had in the back yard is gone as well. I have a patio and a freaking back yard again. Of course that means a lot more yard work in the spring to make it actually look nice but hey it'll be worth it to not have the "junk yard" yard in neighborhood.

Life also sucks on the work and social life as work scewed me over and now I have Sunday and Monday off instead of Friday and Saturday. Who the fuck does anything on Sunday and Monday no one because they have to work that's who. Fuck it sucks and I'll fix it soon enough by either finding another job or telling them they have to fix the schedule or else. I've worked here for six freaking years they better freaking give me seniority and give me they days I want off off again.

Last but not least the new stuff. Ended up picking up some new Star Wars Stormtroopers a couple new tools and of course nothing that I was actually looking for. Also finished the taxes and will be paying off some stuff with that refund I'll be getting back.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...