Screw you writers and reality TV I'll just watch ANIME


posted by sooyup

No comments

Thank you fansubbed anime for being there for me when cable and network TV have chosen to take the downward spiral and become nothing more than crap reality TV programming. If it wasn't for anime I'd be bored out of my mind. Oddly enough I'm a late bloomer to this whole thing and never really thought that I'd enjoy reading anime as much as I enjoyed watching it.

Thanks to this lame ass Writer's strike and seasonal reruns I was getting rather bored and desperate for GOOD entetainment and I found that in fansubbed anime. Didn't take me that long to get the hang of things and now I'm petty heavy into fansubbed anime.

While I only liked 7 or so TV shows this past season I have found that I'm currently watching some 30+ fansubbed anime shows. And while I'm absolutely horrible at reveiwing shows I'll just have to blog about some of the shows that I like to watch. I wouldn't be an Otaku now if I didn't after all right.

As a note to the whole doing a bad thing by watching fansubbed anime I should note that a third of my Netflix rental queue is made up entirely of Anime shows and I do purchase several DVD series that I've already seen. I support the industry as best I can and if it weren't for the fansubs many of the shows that I watch on DVD I would have never known about in the first place. I just wish they were cheaper than they are now but like gas prices that won't be happening any time soon.

This is getting long winded so I'll end this for now. Stay tuned for more.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...