Moyashimon: Tales of Trap...er Agriculture


posted by sooyup

No comments


One of the more interesting animes of late 2007 has to be Moyashimon. To be honest I suck at reviewing things but I really have to share with you just how great this anime is. It's funny and off beat with just enough sex appeal (see above) to keep any one interested. It's also pretty short at only 11 episodes. The long and short of the anime is that a new freshman at an agricultural university can communicate with microbes and bacteria and uses this ability to help his new friends in college while he is getting life lessons from the nutty professor and his hot lab assistants (see above, though the two standing are not always dressed like that) who have a thing for fermenting foods.

Instead of writing a ton of drivel here though click on the link to check out the wiki page for more details http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moyashimon

To be honest I didn't start off watching this anime when it first came out. I didn't even hear about it until it started getting hotly debated about on 4chan with the whole trap nonsense which honestly is a bit confusing with the whole crossdressing trap bit...is he a he or really a she or wait what.... I'm glad I did end up watching it after all and give it two thumbs up.

It'll be interesting to see if it makes it state side (somebody license the manga and anime...PLEASE). I'd also like to see a second season of the show as I really want to see how they do with making the Sake and what happens with the trap as the end was just to ambiguous to whether or not well you know what I mean.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...