Anime I'm currently watching


posted by sooyup

No comments

So with that long post about the anime that I'm watching but without any mention of what I actually am watching here is the post of what I'm currently watching.

Ayakashi, Bamboo Blade, Bleach, Dragonaut the Resonance, Ghost Hound, Gunslinger Girl II, Hatenko Yugi, They are my noble masters, Moyashimon, Spice and Wolf, Persona -Trinity Soul-, Rosario to Vampire and Straigh Jacket

Actually that's a lot less than 30 but it doesn't include some of the others that are coming out later or some of them that have stalled out and are awaiting subs for. That list is just what I'm watching at the moment.

Some of the ones I'm waiting for to show up on DVD or subbed or to even begin airing are as follows;

Appleseed 2, Blassreitter, Druaga no To, Getsumen To Heiki Mina, Kiddy Grade 2, Kiss Dum, Kite Liberator, Masked Maid Guy, Minami-ke, Mnemosyne no Musume Tachi, Moonlight Mile 2, Shigofumi, Sky Crawlers, Soul Eater, Vampire Knight and Vexille.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...