Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

So I had started my weekly review on Sunday but something came up and I was busy working on that that I ended up forgetting to finish the Weekly Review and in fact what I had already written ended up vanishing since blogger auto save is acting up again.  Go figure.  The big news is that I moved the car blog to an new address.  I'll explain why a bit later.  Work was as expected last week and the weekend well I had the house to myself and the wiggling dog and lots of work was done.

Oh and there was another Super GT race this last weekend which means I'm three races behind but I'm happy to say that my favorite team GoodSmile Racing is holding onto 2nd place in the points race.  They are 12 points behind leader JimGainer and only 2 points ahead of 3rd place Hankook KTR.  The second half of the season will be interesting and I just need to watch it.

So what happened at work this last week because it always seems like something is going wrong.  This week it's a huge water leak in the men's bathroom that flooded the guest laundry room and yet again the breakfast area carpet (they share a wall) so our hotel has smelled bad for a good week plus thanks to various water leaks.  Good thing we hadn't replaced the old carpet yet.  and in a whole host of unhappy guests for this that or something else and yeah work has just been a cluster fuck of lameness.  But it's a job at the moment and there is light at the end of the tunnel...I think.

And that brings me to the weekend.  Roommate took off to the cabins in the mountain leaving me with the wiggling excitable munckin of a doggy to play with.  I didn't have any plans so I did some more work on sticker ideas for the car blog.  Then it happened.  Found out that the Kanji I had help with and the romanji while correct in a way was not a good way of saying what I wanted to say.  So I had a bit of help getting the correct Kanji and then I went about looking for a better address and sure enough found a good place to call home.

So yeah I spent all weekend redoing the car blog and making new sticker samples.  Not a very fun weekend but a pretty damn productive weekend.  You can find the the new car blog Still called Festival of Speed at it's new address here --> speedmatsuri.blogspot.com now I just need to get the stickers done and sent out.

I did have time to watch some videos and I discovered that I really wanted to see a grudge match between Victoria's Secret and Ravijour. You'll see what I'm talking about in a second. Also check out the always lovely Aki Hoshino making a rare appearance.



Also spent way to much time watching hot Japanese girls dancing.


Then we drooled over some car stuff


Last but not least though is a full length trailer for something that I'm really looking forward too this fall.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...