Solange Knowles Furious At Cops Over Huge Banana Incident


posted by sooyup on

No comments





Solange Knowles was involved in an altercation with police in Florida, claiming an officer pulled a switchblade on her outside of a Miami Beach hotspot. And so where does the giant banana come in?…read on to find out!



Solange has been venting her anger on Twitter and claims that Miami police have made “false statements” to the media.



The singer took to Twitter to reveal how an officer allegedly pulled a switchblade on her outside a club in Miami Beach on Saturday night.



Solange tweeted, “I have done Nothing illegal, against the law, or anything of the sort,” and added, “I am simply tired of police using arrogance, ego and authority as an offense… I’m only tweeting this to raise awareness. I could have left quietly, but I am sick & tired of this scenario being played over & over again.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...