Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

It's been a long week and finishing up autocross stuff has found me doing the Weekly Review on Tuesday yet again.  I'll have to get the blog up about on the new car blog soon as well.  The rest of the week was pretty normal though.  Nothing to exciting to mention on my side. Checking out some new Race Queens from after this last round.  Not a lot of outfit changes but some new teams showed up.

So yeah work is still moving along.  Still have water issues, no food issues and of course upper management running around not knowing what to do.  They did just find out about the family who have living there since November of last year and haven't paid but a few hundred dollars on their $20k+ bill.  Don't know how that's going to be resolved but personally I'm happy to have them gone.

This week my grandma decided that she was going to move into an assisted living facility where she knows some people and plays bridge.  So this was more than likely my last week to drive her around and take her grocery shopping even though I was getting used to it at had her little routine pretty much worked out.

Of course my sister offered to buy grandma's car and while I don't entirely mind (not like I have the money to buy it) I really don't want to see my sister trash the shit out of a pretty damn nice car with only 36k miles on it.  Still it's going to be an interesting thing seeing where things end up going or being sold to.  I'll have to call and see if my dad and uncle need any help with anything.

So yeah the weekend rolled around and I did the autocross thing on Sunday in some damn hot weather.  I'm just happy that I had the shade to use and there was an occasional cool breeze to help.  That and lots of water even if a lot of it ended up on my head.  I've finished editing the pictures and uploading the videos but haven't written the blog.  I'll do that after I get done with this one.   From that hot Sunday it looks like it might be cooling down finally.

In any case I did see some cool videos this week (and impressive anime Mardock Scramble whoohoo) and here are the videos worth mentioning.

Race Queens are always worthwhile


Drag Racing RWB's finally on Youtube

This looks like an interesting wire-fu movie


And Mardock Scramble...watched it, it was awesome...damn cliffhanger

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...