Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Oh my gosh it was a pretty easy week this week.  Work was interesting in some aspects and annoying in others.  Stayed home this weekend and worked on some stuff and just relaxed.  So yeah it hasn't been a crazy week like the last couple of them.  Which is nice, still haven't watched the last Super GT race or blogged about the third one so I'm really falling behind on that but I've been keeping up with all the cutie Race Queens out there.  I'm kinda shocked though that Super Taikyu has some better looking Race Queens than Super GT this year.  What the heck happened.

But lets get back to this week and the interesting couple of days this week offered up.  Work has definitely been the suck but not in the way you would expect.  Shit has just kept falling apart at work.  People are not happy things are not getting done and things keep breaking.  I did turn in one application this week and went to the Social Security Office to get a replacement Social Security Card and that process was easier than I thought it would be but I wasn't expecting the armed guard that was there.  Nice guy though.

Then Friday happened. While watching Redline (yes it's finally been released) a Meridian Police Office stopped by the frontdesk to ask if I had heard anything going on out in the front of the hotel (honestly you can't hear anything inside the hotel except for sirens) or if anyone has mentioned someone driving on the property's grass.  Couldn't say that I had.

She couldn't Duke's of Hazzard it very wellTurns out some drunk lady in a Mustang GT with bald as hell tires missed the corner jumped the curb and drove though our grass and got high centered trying to jump the other curb to get into the parking lot so that she could leave.  When she realized that she couldn't she left her car and wondered on down the streets.  The cops say the car thought it was odd and another officer picked the lady up walking down the street.  What I got out of it is that she claimed the car was stolen and she had just found it like that and was going to the store to call a tow truck when they found her.   Anyways I went home that morning and picked up my camera went back and took some pictures.  You can check them out here --> Fookin' Mustang

But that wasn't the only interesting thing that happened on Friday night.  Nope,  this was the weekend of the Night Fire Nationals drag race and like every other big drag race series we've had a few working girls stop by and Friday nights' was a bit interesting.  Heard the door open so went to check out who it was.  It was a lady in a nice little outfit rocking a tight little body so of course I said "have a good night" like I usually do and she turned her head to say something and holly hell she had an "OH GEEZ!" crack whore face.  Then the new boss lady came in looking pretty nice but if I didn't know here I'd think she was another working girl as well.  Told her about the car and she asked me they were going to tow it so I went out and talked to the officers and got my first look at the carnage and talked to them for a little bit.  When I came back the working girl was leaving and eyeing the police really hard and asked what was going on.  So I told her and she was on her way.  In total I figured she was there for a total of 5 minutes so either the cops scared her off,  business was short or her crack whore face turned the business off.

Saturday was just a work on some stickers for the car blog you can see them here --> Stickers.  I need to get these done and out so that they can find their way to a lovely Porsche in Japan to be featured at the next Idlers Games in September.  And I guess for other friends and those who want them.  Then Sunday has just been a relaxing day.

Now for some videos that I've found this week.
More awesome japanese car stuff....oh yeah

This looks like it will be an interesting anime


This will just be an eyecandy filled one


Some Race Queen action

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...