Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

I tell you some times I'm just lazy and forgetful.  I had all day yesterday to do this week's weekly review and I didn't even think about doing it.  Same with Sunday as well.  Oh well here it is now.  And to guide you on this weeks look back is another lovely Race Queen.  Of course last week was an interesting week really some fun stuff some interesting stuff and some creepy stuff.

Of course the interesting and creepy stuff comes from work.  In this case the ladies at work got to deal with a couple creepy old dude's one who wouldn't stop following the ladies around and asking them questions and the old guy with the O2 tank who likes to sing to the ladies and ask for things like hugs and strip teases.  Oddly enough the guy is married and his wife travels with him but that's never stopped him.

Then there was the creepy handicapped dude who just caused all sorts problems.  First he was at the Hampton Inn where he scared the lady working there bad enough that she ran from the hotel to ours and called the police to have him kicked out.  The police asked if he could stay here for the night and I was like yeah I can handle the dude but I forgot that I was supposed to leave early in the morning and if I had remembered that I'd have said no. Anyways he became a real handful and was already starting to creepy out my co-workers and she had only been there a couple minutes.  They called the cops later that day to have him removed and taken to the hospital where he could be looked after properly.  Thankfully that was it for the strange stuff at work we did have our Thanksgiving dinner at work on Friday which was nice.

Then it was Saturday and my day as looking fantastic.  Earlier in the week I received an email from Porsche inviting to attend some Discover Porsche Drive and it said I could drive blah blah blah so I of course picked a 911 and crossed my fingers.  Saturday morning rolled around finally but it was snowing so I wasn't sure if it was going to happen.  But I got to the dealership and sure enough I was handed the keys to a Porsche 911...HELL YA!  You can read all about it on my car blog where I already posted the story.

That was the week's highlight after that is was MoNAC and a small gathering of people to watch anime.  Sunday was an interesting night with the airing of the first US Top Gear episode which was OK for a first time out of the box.  I've read it gets better by the third episode so I'm going to keep watching because frankly it beats every other American car show at the moment.  Also we got the two part season final of The Venture Brothers which was epic.

So yeah now I'm hoping that the power wont go out again at least until I post this blog as the storm of  century was supposed to blow threw drop a ton of snow and cold air but at the moment it's a bit of snow and not horribly bad outside.  But the wind did knock out power this morning for an hour or so.  And with that it's the end of another weekly review.

Here's the weekly video --


Don't stand to close to the wall.  There is still some racing to watch out there

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...