Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments

Another week has gone by in a flash and I'm here to make since of it.  This weekend marked the end of the motorsports events that I like to watch.  F1 is done (I finished dead last in my F1 manager league...poo).  Super GT is done and well autocross has been finished for a while now.  Now we get to what for about 4months of hell before it all starts up again.  Hopefully I can find some news here and there to keep me entertained.  Of course I'll keep post Race Queens for these weekly review posts why not.

The work week was normal nothing to exciting...oh wait no actually there was one interesting thing.  We get faxes from the various police departments looking for people who may have commited a crime and who may be staying at local hotels and what not.  Normally we just look at them and go yup never seen this person and that person never comes into the hotel so since I've worked there we've never helped the police locate any one from one of those pages.  That was until this week when a pair of women who were suspected on fraud charges were staying in our hotel.  The police stopped by checked out their room (they weren't there) took pictures and left.  We didn't hear anything back from them nor did the women ever come back leaving the hotel room a mess with a ton of stuff.  No idea what happened to them.  So there you go something a little interesting from work. 

This weekend was basically MoNAC on Saturday nothing to exciting there.  Followed by some light house keeping to get ready for the final round of the 2010 F1 season.  I made sure not to watch the race (I wake up early) but it was still spoiled thanks to Facebook. The usual suspects showed up at the house to watch the race and while the start of the race was interesting it quickly turned into a snore fest as it seemed like the 4 people in the championship points just decided to go easy at the end.  Red Bull Racing took the win with Vettel winning the championship.  Next year will be interesting though for F1 with new teams new tires and maybe even more tracks. 

Then it was the final race of the 2010 Super GT season with the JAF Fuji Sprint Cup.  I'll be making a full post on this on my car blog later in the week.  Basically three days of racing of various types from old school racers Formula Nippon and Super GT along with an all star race with spec Miatas.  My Favorite Team Good Smile Racing wasn't there so that was sad but there were a few new entrants which to me was odd because I thought you had to have been involved in at least 5 races this season.  But what ever.  I've been searching YouTube the last couple days for the races and have only seen bits and pieces of it.  My favorite uploader hasn't uploaded anything for yet and I don't think he was going to either.  Can't wait to see what happens in 2011.

And with that the week was over and we have started on another one.  So I think I'll leave you with a few videos that I'd like to share that I found this week.
Korean Race Queens


Old School racing at Fuji Sprint Cup

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...