Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

Oh my goodness it's already been another week.  Another OK week.  The good thing about this week is the second to last Autocross was this weekend so I was out on Sunday doing the paparazzi thing snapping pictures and taking film.  It was fun and the good weather helped out as well.  I'm looking forward though to next weekend as it's going to be the last pointed Super GT race of the 2010 season.  It's going to be an interesting and awesome race.  And of course a lovely Race Queen will keep you company for this blog post.

Not a whole lot happened this week other than the autocross event.  Work was it's normal same old same old.  Summer is over so things are slowing down which will help with the laundry situation hopefully.  Been able to watch a little bit more Anime than normal so I'm well into the Fall season of Anime and I'm liking it very much.  We're enjoying some of it at MoNAC as well.  We just need more people to show up but likely that will happen once fall gets into full swing and people get bored.

That of course leaves the weekend which I wasn't able to do anything on Saturday other than sleep and go to MoNAC as I worked the night before and I had to get ready for the autocross event on Sunday.  Of course that leaves Sunday and that was completely taken up by the autocross event which was nice because it was a smaller group of cars (60+ instead of 90+) and the weather was cool and breezy but overcast so while it was nice to be outdoors it didn't help with the pictures I thought.

When I got home I only wanted to take a shower followed by a nap.  The nap lasted until well into the night though.  So I haven't even looked at the videos and pictures from the event yet as I had to work on the RQ Team feature.  I finished that and now I'm doing the weekly review.  After I'm done with this I'll probably start editing those pictures and videos.  Also I have to do my own damn laundry.  That's one of the things that really gets me.  I do so much laundry at work that I just don't feel like doing my own laundry let alone actually folding it and putting it away correctly.  Laundry is bleh!

To make up for it how about the video of the week.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...