Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

Another week has flown by again which brings us to another weekly review time.  This week was alright the weekend has been raining but with nothing major going on it's been a relaxing weekend.  Kinda nice actually.  Yeah it was an uneventful week actually.  Watched the last pointed race of the Super GT series.  Watched the latest F1 race in Korea and did the work thing.  With the Korean F1 and another CJ Super Race happening there has been a lot of new Korean Race Queen pictures out there this week.  I imagine next week there will be a ton of new Super GT race queens. This week though it's all about the Korean Race Queens for the blog post.

So this week work was pretty much the same old same old.  Trained the new girl to do a night of night audit so that I can take a vacation and finally go back to my 4 day work week.  So with her help laundry was a nice thing for a change.  During the week I picked up a new laptop table for the bedroom so that I could easily set up the laptop where ever I needed to.  It's a bit flimsy to be honest but with only the laptop on it it shouldn't be destroyed anytime soon.

Of course that brings us to the rainy weekend.  This weeks MoNAC anime meetup was canceled because there was a fandom dance also going on this weekend.  I didn't mind though as it gave me a day to relax watch the Korean F1 race and check out the Super GT qualifying.  And with Sunday it was time to check out and blog about the final pointed race of the Super GT

The race was intense and I'm happy with how it turned out and I'm looking forward to the final race the All Star race early in November.  I'm also really looking forward to next week as I only work on Monday followed by the rest of the week off to work on my car and the house/yard.  Hopefully it's done raining by then.  I got a list of things to do with the car and hopefully I'll get it all finished before the weekend as that's when the last autocross of the year is.

Until then how about you enjoy this week's video. OK you get two videos this week. 
First of course is a new trailer for the American Top Gear show.


The second is D1 Race Queens

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...