Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments

Well another week has passed and it's time to write about it.  This was a more interesting and fun week than I've had in a while so that's always a good thing right.  I found out a lot more information about what is happening in the world of Super GT I even received some new shiny from the land of the rising sun.  Two Race Queen books showed up last minute on Friday. I have to say ordering and shipping via Fedex is super fast.  Speaking of Race Queens I hope you enjoy the two lovely ones who grace this post while you read about how my week went.

Of course this week I got yelled at by the Picasa Overlords for the naughty anime girl picture and I'm still thinking about adding that link back but I'm still worried about getting that adult tag if I do.  I did take off the blogger nav bar in the mean time.  So the link may be back one way or another.  I still wonder who report the images though.  Maybe some Google employee spotted them thanks to me complaining about the blogger image uploader issues, which they still haven't fixed.  I did find that I could work around the issue but fuck why the hell should I have to do that any ways. 

I did thoroughly enjoy my two new Race Queen books from Hobby Link Japan that finally had them both in stock at the same time and with half off Fedex shipping it was a good time to buy them.  Of course it's right after that that I learned there is a third Race Queen book this season that was just released in Japan.  HLJ didn't have it though and I'm not sure if I'll get it any time in the future.  Of course I bought them myself seeing as no one has hit the donate button yet. Not like I really thought anybody would.

It would have been nice though to buy the Stella Artois and be able to take it to the Oktoberfast car show that I went to on Sunday since there just wasn't anything there that really stood out or that was just awesome to the point that I could tell people that I was so glad that I went to the show.  Also on here I can tell you that I was really disappointed in the lackluster support for the car show by the local Porsche Dealership.  They showed up in an entry level Cayenne and Panamera and that was it.  Nothing cool no Porsche Marketing material and just sat there like bumps on a log.  I just hope they had a really really good reason for that lackluster support.

Saturday was MoNAC followed by the Japanese Grand Prix which was awesome but long since the qualifying was held that same day before the race but the race though was just awesome.  So yeah the weekend was really busy and the week other than work was pretty interesting as well.  Work though was just the same old same old but thankfully the week is over and we get to start all over again with another week.

Until next week enjoy this wonderful video.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...